Terms & ConditionsKashmirica - Taking the Kashmiri Craft Global
Terms & Conditions – Kashmirica
The following rules and regulations contained in this document apply to all visitors and users of the Kashmirica (www.kashmirica.com).
The Kashmirica (www.kashmirica.com) “website” is operated by Kashmirica, with its corporate office located in Zabarvan Enclave, Nishat, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir. We also have our operational offices in Delhi & Cochin.
By using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound by these rules and regulations. Since they may be updated from time to time and posted here without prior notice to you. You must therefore review this page periodically.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Content of the Website and Copyright Information
- You agree not to reproduce, distribute, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes the content of the Website.
- You agree not to interfere with or disrupt the Website services, the security systems of the Website or of the Website content.
- Please make sure that, before placing your order, you have checked the specifications and compatibility of the products by visiting the website of the manufacturer.
- The administrators of Kashmirica (www.kashmirica.com) are constantly working on maintaining the accuracy of the information displayed on the Website. However, the Website does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Please note that the photographs are provided for informational purposes only and that they can display certain product accessories that may not be included in the standard sales package.
- Using the Website or certain sections of the Website require setting up a user account. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- If you suspect that the security of your user account has been violated, please inform the Website administrator as soon as possible. Kashmirica (www.kashmirica.com) is not liable for any damage that may occur from the unauthorized use of your user account.
Limitations of liability
- The Website and the company that operates the Website will not in any case be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages for use of this site or any other hyperlinked web sites including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement, business interruptions, loss of data or damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information present.
Availability of the Website
- Kashmirica (www.kashmirica.com) reserves the right to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any aspect of the Website, including the availability of any features of the site, at any time and without notice.
- You agree that Kashmirica (www.kashmirica.com) shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website (or any part thereof).