Showing all 6 results
Tree Tea Oil
You are probably here because you want to buy essential oils online. Or perhaps you were just looking for some information on them. In any case, you are at the right place as before telling you why Kashmirica is the best place to buy essential oil, we will tell you all about it.
What are Essential Oils?
They are basically oils that are derived from certain parts of plants like its fruits, leaves, flowers or bark. Some popular types of essential oils are tea tree, lavender, peppermint and rosemary. They are extremely potent and capture the plant’s scent or ‘essence’. However, the oils are derived from plants not just to capture their essence or fragrance but also for the many health benefits that they have. These oils are either extracted using distillation methods or even by cold pressing.
Essential oils are very commonly used for aromatherapy for their incredible therapeutic and relaxing benefits. Along with that, essential oils also have benefits for skin, hair as well as health.
Since they are quite potent, essential oils are never used alone. They are always diluted with a ‘carrier oil’ like coconut oil before use. As a result, these oils also come in small bottles as they are required in little quantities.
Uses of Essential Oils
Inhalation: Add a few drops of the essential oil to your steam and inhale it like you’d normally take a steam. Eucalyptus oil and peppermint oil work wonderfully well for this.
Add it to the bath: To have a relaxed bath that will rejuvenate you, add a few drops of essential oil to your bath water. Lavender oil, lemongrass oil or even rosemary oil works quite well for this purpose.
Use on skin: Essential oils can also be used topically to treat muscle pain, tightness or skin conditions. However, only apply essential oil on your skin after you have diluted it with a carrier oil. You can also add it to your cosmetic products such as moisturizers or toners.
Benefits of Essential Oils
- They are known to calm the mind, relax the nerves and hence, relieve the symptoms of stress, anxiety and tensions.
- They also help improve respiratory function, relieve congestions as well as sinuses.
- Some oils are extremely beneficial for skin conditions such as acne, warts or nail fungus.
Buy Essential Oils Online from Kashmirica
If you are looking for 100% pure and natural essential oils online, Kashmirica is your place to buy them. Made from the finest quality of raw ingredients, our essential oils are sure to blow you away with their amazing quality.
While you may find several sellers for essential oil online, most of them do not sell pure essential oil. Either they are diluted with synthetic oil or they are completely artificial. Such oils will do you no good but in fact, prove dangerous in some cases. As it is difficult and expensive to manufacture pure essential oils, finding authentic ones is often a difficult task.
However, that is not the case with Kashmirica. We only sell what is pure and the best. Quality is always our first priority and we check quality for every product that we sell on our website. Like other essential oil sellers online, our oils do not have any synthetic substances added to them; only what is extracted from the plant- that’s it!
Buy our essential oils once and we are sure that you’ll come back for more!
FAQs on Buying Essential Oils from Kashmirica
Which essential oils does Kashmirica sell?
We sell a number of essential oils including eucalyptus, tea tree, saffron oil, peppermint, rosemary and lavender.
Are your essential oils really pure without any additives?
Yes, we understand that it can often be difficult to trust sellers online. However, we guarantee you that our oils are only full of pure goodness and have no chemical or synthetic additives in them.
What is the essential oil price range?
The essential oil price range will vary depending upon the brand that you buy it from. Always remember to stay away from oils that are sold at fishily low prices as they tend to be synthetically diluted.
Can I use your essential oils without diluting them?
No, we do not recommend using essential oils on their own without dilution. Pure essential oils are actually very concentrated and thus, should always be diluted with a carrier oil.
Which carrier oil should I use to dilute Kashmirica’s essential oils?
Depending upon your purpose of use, you can choose your carrier oil. Some carrier oils that are commonly used are coconut oil, almond oil or olive oil. You can also use walnut oil or apricot oil as your carrier oils.
What should be the ratio of essential oils to carrier oils?
The ratio usually depends on and slightly varies depending upon why you are using the essential oil. However, one general thing you can keep in mind is that you should add about 3 to 4 drops of essential oil to every 2 teaspoons of carrier oil. If you are using two essential oils then add 2 drops of each per 2 teaspoons of carrier oil.
Is quality important when it comes to essential oils?
Yes, quality should be the first thing you look for when buying essential oils. To get the best results with your oils, they need to be 100% pure and natural.
Cheap and inferior quality oils will not give you any results and they’ll only be money down the drain.
How often should essential oils be used?
Well, there is no such rule to how often they should be used. We recommend using them on an as-needed basis. Use these oils only when you need them as it is best not to overuse them.
What precautions should I take before using your essential oils?
- While they are completely safe, here are some precautions before and after you buy essential oils online:
- Do a patch test first if you wish to use essential oils topically.
- Use only pure and high-quality essential oils.
- Keep them away from your eyes and out of the reach of children.
- If any kind of irritation persists, stop using these oils immediately.
Kashmirica is your destination to buy:
- Ethnic Women’s Clothing such as Pashmina for Women, Kashmiri Suits, Embroidered Jackets, Kaftan Tops, Kurta & Kurtis, Sarees
- Ethnic Men’s Clothing such as Pashmina for Men, Muffler, Pathani, and Caps
- Handmade Decor such as Paper Mache, Prayer Mats, Wall Hangings, Rugs and Carpets
- Natural Perfumes such as Musk, Oudh, and Natural
- Antique Silver Jewellery such as Earrings, Rings, Pendants, Bracelets, and Bangles
- Natural Beauty Products such as Creams, Scrubs, Skincare, Essential Oils, Soaps and Carrier Oils
- Kashmir Foods such as Dry Fruits, Spices, Wazwan, Shilajit, Saffron, and Honey
- Top-Notch Cricket Bats from Kashmir including Kashmir Willow Leather Bats, Soft Tennis Bats, and Hard Tennis Ball Bats
- Handpicked Products for Great Quality
- Superior Craftsmanship to Promote our Arts & Crafts
- Honest Prices to Keep You Satisfied
Happy Shopping 🙂