Badam with Shell
- High Oil Content
- Sweet in Taste
- Picked from a Single Tree
- Healthy Snack
- Pure, Natural & Organic
- From the Orchards of Kashmir
- Boosts Mental Health
- Can be Stored for a Year
- 1 Kg Pack (Net)
Even though the badam come in many varieties, the Kashmiri Badam is actually the most preferred variety. This is because of its superior quality, fresh and crunchy taste, and nutritional properties. From among the various badam types, the Kashmiri Kagzi Badam is the best one. At Kashmirica, we are keen to sell the Kagzi Badam which is easy to crack and consume.
One of the most common, popular, and loved foods in the world is badam. They are not just consumed worldwide for their delicious taste but also for their amazing health benefits. Doctors and nutrition experts suggest adding this superfood to your daily diet. So, if you are looking to buy badam online, especially the Kashmiri variant, you are definitely in the right place.
The Kashmiri almond, known as the ‘Mamra Badam’ and is often referred to as the ‘King of Almonds’. The climatic conditions, the fertile soils and the sparse poplation of Kashmir make it a great habitat for badam to grow and produce naturally.
Before you make your choice, let us get to know this food a little better.
Kashmiri Badam benefits and nutritional properties
- Badam are an excellent source of vitamin E, especially the Kashmiri ones as they have 41% oil content.
- They are also an excellent source of protein, fiber, magnesium, riboflavin, potassium, and calcium.
- These superfoods are also an amazing source of antioxidants, meaning they help your body from the damage caused by oxidative stress.
- Kashmiri Badam are an excellent food for the heart and keep it healthy by improving your blood circulation, reducing blood pressure, and lowering the bad or LDL cholesterol levels.
- Kagzi Badam are also excellent for your brain and are known to boost your memory and cognitive functions as well as reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s.
- These nuts also help with weight management, boosting metabolism with regular consumption, and help you lose weight too as they keep you full for longer periods of time.
- This high-quality Kashmiri badam will also help reduce your risk of certain types of cancers.
- Moreover, being rich in Vitamin E, Kashmiri almonds are also excellent for your skin and hair health.
How to use Kashmiri Badam
After you buy badam online, you can use them in a number of ways.
For the badam with shell, you need to break open its shell first to reveal the almond inside. After that, the best way to consume almonds would be by soaking a few (4 to 6) overnight and then consuming them in the morning. Remove the almond’s skin after it is soaked and have it first thing in the morning for optimum benefits.
You can also add them to various recipes including confectionaries, soups, rice dishes, meat preparations and desserts. You can also eat them as a snack, make almond butter or milk out of these almonds. Kashmiris love to put these badam nuts in their teas like the kahwa.
Why buy badam online from Kashmirica
Kashmirica, a brand based out of Kashmir, a major almond producing state, is certainly the right choice for buying badam online. Kashmirica’s Kashmiri badam are sourced right from the orchids of Kashmir, so their authenticity and quality are 100% guaranteed.
Our almonds and sweet in taste, crunchy, extremely fresh and delicious. They are also organically grown and all the almonds in a pack are picked from a single tree. Organically grown, carefully harvested, hygienically packed and delivered right at your doorstep, buying Kashmiri badam online cannot get any better than this.
Mir Saeid is the Growth Hacker of Kashmirica, a brand that is poised to ‘Bring Exclusives from Kashmir to You’. An enthusiastic cultural entrepreneur, he is driven by a passion to bring about a social impact. He has a Masters in International Business from the University of Bedfordshire and has worked in leading Marketing positions at various SMEs and Startups for 8+ years.
A polyglot who English, Arabic, Urdu & Koshur, Mir loves traveling, reading, researching, and writing. And that is why he keeps writing about art, culture, life, philosophy, health, and just about everything else he knows.