- Premium Quality Eucalyptus Oil
- Natural Stress Buster
- Eases Joint Pain
- Clears the Chest & Silences Your Cough
- Removes Dandruff
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Relieves Sunburns
- Disinfects Wounds
- Soothes Cold Sores
- 10 ml Pack
If you are looking to buy pure eucalyptus oil online then you are definitely at the right place. Derived from the finest quality leaves of the Eucalyptus tree, this essential oil from Kashmirica is sure to blow you away with its amazing quality. On our website, we sell only the most authentic and organic beauty products and our catalog also consists of a number of essential oils.
Before we tell you more about why Kashmirica is the right place for buying eucalyptus oil online, let us tell you all about it.
What is Eucalyptus Essential Oil?
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) is a tree native to Australia but it is cultivated worldwide. It is commonly known by the name of ‘Nilgiri’ in India. Also known as the Tasmanian Blue Gum Tree, the eucalyptus tree can grow to a height of 90 meters. The oil that is obtained from the leaves of this tree is nothing but the eucalyptus essential oil. The oil is obtained by steam distilling the leaves and it is highly concentrated.
In India as well as several other countries of the world eucalyptus oil has been used for medicinal purposes for ages. While it has several benefits, the reason this oil stands out is because of its ability to treat respiratory disorders like cough, cold, bronchitis as well as flu and congestions.
The oil of eucalyptus contains several natural compounds but its key compound is 1,8-cineole (eucalyptol)- a compound that is known to have antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties. This is the reason why eucalyptus oil gets its distinct smell and its effectiveness for treating respiratory disorders.
Due to its many amazing properties, eucalyptus oil is a common ingredient in mouthwashes and other oral care products, cough and cold medications like VapoRubs, and a lot more.
A thin oil, its smell can be described as something intense minty, woody, or menthol-like. Its clean and fresh aroma is sure to refresh and relax you just on its first whiff. An essential oil, the oil of eucalyptus is best diluted with a carrier oil like coconut or almond oil before use.
Eucalyptus oil has a host of uses and once you start using it, it is sure to become a favorite for you. However, to get the best out of your eucalyptus oil, it is important that the oil is 100% pure and natural. If the oil is synthetic or of substandard quality, it will do you no good.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil Benefits
- Whether it is cold, cough or sinus, eucalyptus oil can significantly reduce it and provide you with great relief. This is also the reason why several cold and cough medications have this oil as an ingredient in them.
- Using this oil is also beneficial for relieving chest congestion. Along with silencing your cough, eucalyptus oil also helps get the mucus out of your chest.
- Another amazing benefit of the oil of eucalyptus is that it can help relieve sore muscles as well as joint pain. Eucalyptus contains cineole and limonene which are known to be pain relievers. Massaging your joints with this oil (by adding it to carrier oil) can provide great relief even from certain conditions like tennis elbow or carpal tunnel syndrome.
- What’s more, is that eucalyptus oil is also excellent at fighting bad breath. It acts as a natural mouthwash to combat bad breath.
- This oil is also very effective in treating and getting rid of dandruff. It is because of the oil’s antiseptic and antifungal properties that it helps to efficiently remove dandruff.
- Topical application of eucalyptus oil is also effective in healing insect bites by diminishing pain as well as inflammation.
- Eucalyptus oil also works as an insect repellant as its scent keeps several bugs, cockroaches, and mosquitoes away.
- If you have wounds from any injuries, scrapes or bruises, this oil can help heal those as well. Due to its antibacterial and anti-microbial properties, it can also prevent infections further.
- Eucalyptus oil is also very beneficial for overall dental and oral health as it can help fight the buildup of plaque and gingival inflammation.
- The oil has benefits for the skin as well as it can help relieve sunburns.
- One more amazing benefit of eucalyptus oil is that it works as a wonderful stress reliever, alleviates headaches, and puts you in a better mood overall.
Uses of Eucalyptus Oil
After you buy eucalyptus oil online, it can be used in a number of ways.
- To breathe free and have relief from nasal and chest congestion or cough, add a few drops of eucalyptus oil to a hot boiling water/ steam inhaler and take a steam 2 to 3 times a day.
- To get relief from joint pain/ sore muscles/ insect bites, mix a few drops of eucalyptus oil with a carrier oil like coconut or almond and rub it on the affected area.
- For bruises and wounds, mix oil of eucalyptus with a cup of water and clean the affected area with it.
- For treating dandruff, mix eucalyptus oil with coconut/ almond/ olive oil and massage your scalp with it.
- For sunburns, mix a little eucalyptus oil with some aloe vera gel and water and apply to the sunburnt area.
- To fight bad breath and for better oral hygiene, add eucalyptus oil to water and gargle with it.
- Put a few drops of this oil to get a good night’s sleep.
Eucalyptus Oil Price
The eucalyptus oil price will vary greatly depending upon its brand and quality. A 10ml bottle of this oil should cost you around 500 to 700 INR.
Buy Eucalyptus Oil Online from Kashmirica at Best Price
If authentic and pure oil of eucalyptus is what you are looking for then Kashmirica is definitely your place for it. Quality is always our top priority and we can guarantee the authenticity of all our products.
Our eucalyptus oil is 100% pure and completely natural- buy it once and we are sure that you will come back for more.
Mir Saeid is the Growth Hacker of Kashmirica, a brand that is poised to ‘Bring Exclusives from Kashmir to You’. An enthusiastic cultural entrepreneur, he is driven by a passion to bring about a social impact. He has a Masters in International Business from the University of Bedfordshire and has worked in leading Marketing positions at various SMEs and Startups for 8+ years.
A polyglot who English, Arabic, Urdu & Koshur, Mir loves traveling, reading, researching, and writing. And that is why he keeps writing about art, culture, life, philosophy, health, and just about everything else he knows.