- Natural & Healthy
- Made with Roses from Kashmir
- Sun Cooked
- Corrects Digestive Troubles
- Reduces Acidity
- Stress-Busting Properties
- Perfect Cooling Tonic
- 400 Grams Pack
If you are looking for the finest rose gulkand online, you are at the right place. Made naturally from high quality roses, Kashmirica’s gulkand is sure to blow you away with its amazing taste.
We use superior Kashmiri roses for making our Gulkhand, making it a true delight for your taste buds. Before we tell you more about why Kashmirica should be your choice to buy gulkhand online, let us tell you all about our Kashmiri rose gulkand, its benefits and more in detail.
What is Gulkand?
Regarded as a royal and lavish treat, gulkand or gulkhand is a sweet preserve made from the petals of rose. It is also popularly known as ‘rose petal jam’. Believed to have Indo-Persian origins, the word Gulkand is a combination of two words- ‘gul’ meaning flower and ‘kand’ meaning sweet.
Fresh red rose petals are used to make this delicious treat. The petals are crushed and mixed with sugar and then stored in a glass jar. This mixture of rose and sugar is then kept under sunlight for a few weeks for drying. This gives a delicious gulkand. Its rosy and sweet taste is sure to be a treat for your taste buds.
Due to its cooling effects and the many benefits that it has, gulkand or rose petal jam is considered as a medicine in Ayurveda. It is also used in the Unani medicine system as a cooling agent. Gulkhand is also very commonly consumed in India and it is often added to ‘Paan’.
Whether it is celebrity nutritionists or doctors, they are all proponents of eating gulkand due to the many incredible benefits that it has.
Benefits of Gulkand
- Having wonderful cooling properties, rose gulkand is excellent for those with excessive body heat. It is especially great for summers to help tone down the heat and feel refreshed. According to Ayurveda, gulkhand can treat every disease that arises due to the Pitta dosha or excessive heat.
- It is rich in nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B, vitamin K as well as calcium, carotene, magnesium and copper. Thus, it is quite beneficial for overall health.
- It is also very good for treating, preventing and relieving the signs of acidity. If acidity is something that you suffer from often, gulkand is your answer to it. A very effective remedy for acidity, it can treat heartburn as well as its other symptoms.
- Gulkand is also very good for your digestive health. It helps to improve the overall digestive process, strengthens the gut bacteria and prevents and treats issues like constipation, gastritis or indigestion. For a healthy and happy tummy, gulkand is your answer. Isn’t this one of the best gulkand benefits?
- Due to its amazing antibacterial and antiviral properties, gulkhand is excellent for your skin health. Consuming it regularly can help prevent and treat acne, its marks as well as blemishes.
- It is excellent for summers as it can help prevent sunburns, sunstroke and nosebleeds.
- Rose gulkand also helps in treating mouth ulcers and makes your teeth and gums strong.
- It is also known to reduce inflammation and redness of the eyes.
- Consuming it makes you feel energetic by eliminating the feelings of tiredness or lethargy.
- Having gulkand or gulkand milk at night will also help you get a good night’s sleep. Being a natural coolant, it ensures that you get a good sleep. So, if you suffer from insomnia, gulkhand is your answer to it.
- Gulkand is also believed to be an aphrodisiac.
- Gulkand benefits also include benefits for women as it boosts reproductive health, is good for treating menstrual cramps, can treat irregular menstruation, white discharge problem as well as heavy bleeding.
- Rose gulkand is also a wonderful rejuvenator and has some powerful antioxidant properties.
- Moreover, it is also known to purify the blood and remove toxins from the body.
- If you have a water retention problem, eating some gulkand regularly can help you get rid of that issue as well.
- One of the best benefits of gulkand is that it has a very calming effect on the nervous system, thus reducing your stress and making you feel relaxed.
- Rose gulkand is also a rich source of antioxidants, making it very beneficial to prevent the damage caused by free radicals to the body’s cells. This also makes it very good for the skin and it also delays the signs of ageing.
Uses of Rose Gulkand
After you buy gulkand online, there are several ways that you can use it.
- Have a spoonful or two of gulkhand daily after your meals to reap its amazing benefits.
- You can mix about a spoonful of it in a glass of milk or make shakes or smoothies with it.
- Use it for making dessert recipes like peda, ice cream, cakes and cupcakes, rabri etc.
- You can also use it for making paan.
Gulkand price will vary greatly depending upon its brand and the quality of rose petals used. To get the best benefits out of your rose gulkand, it is essential that you buy it from a reliable brand using high-quality rose petals.
While you may find several brands in the market selling gulkhand at very low prices, they are not always authentic. Do not fall prey to cheap gulkand prices and instead go for good brands selling it at honest prices.
Any good quality Gulkand should cost you anywhere around 550 to 700 INR for a jar of 500 grams.
Buy 100% Pure Kashmiri Gulkand online from Kashmirica
If authentic and pure gulkand is what you are looking for, Kashmirica is your place to buy it. We do not add any preservatives or any other artificial substances to our gulkhand.
We only use high quality Kashmiri rose petals, a sweetener and that’s it- trust us, it cannot get any better than this. Mixed in the right quantities and then sun-dried to perfection- try our rose gulkand once and we are sure that you will come back for more.
Mir Saeid is the Growth Hacker of Kashmirica, a brand that is poised to ‘Bring Exclusives from Kashmir to You’. An enthusiastic cultural entrepreneur, he is driven by a passion to bring about a social impact. He has a Masters in International Business from the University of Bedfordshire and has worked in leading Marketing positions at various SMEs and Startups for 8+ years.
A polyglot who English, Arabic, Urdu & Koshur, Mir loves traveling, reading, researching, and writing. And that is why he keeps writing about art, culture, life, philosophy, health, and just about everything else he knows.