- Premium Carrier Oil
- Helps Prevent Diabetes
- Heals Stomach Ulcers
- Protects the Liver
- Good to Reduce Inflammation
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Boosts Memory
- Aids Kidney Function
- Clears Cracked Heals
- Heals Hemorrhoids
- Improves Vision
- 100 ml Pack
If you are looking for 100% authentic high-quality kalonji oil online, you are certainly at the right place.
Finding the right kalonji oil that works the best for you can often be a difficult task. So we, at Kashmirica, are here to make that task easier for you. We only sell the finest quality of products made from the most authentic ingredients.
But before we tell you more about it, let us tell you everything about the kalonji or black seed oil.
What exactly is Kalonji Oil?
The oil extracted from the little black seeds that are known as kalonji or onion seeds or black cumin or even black carraway is known as kalonji oil or black seed oil. The plant that these seeds grow on is known as Nigella sativa and these seeds actually grow inside the fruit of this plant. The fruit consists of around 3 to 7 united follicles and each follicle contains numerous of these tiny seeds.
The Kalonji plant has purple, blue or white flowers and it grows in Western Asia, Middle East and Eastern Europe. While the kalonji seeds may also be known as ‘black cumin’, these shouldn’t be confused with kala jeera which actually is a type of jeera or cumin. The two plants are completely different and the seeds also differ in size, shape and color.
Kalonji is often referred to as a ‘seed of blessing’ owing to its numerous medicinal values and excellent nutrient content. Due to this, the seeds have since ancient times been used in traditional medicine, including the Unani medicine system.
Kalonji is also a very common ingredient in the Indian kitchens. It has a distinct taste that can be described as slightly bitter and pungent. While the seeds are extensively used for cooking and valued for their benefits, the kalonji oil has quite a lot of uses too.
The oil extracted from these wonder seeds is commonly consumed as it is, used for beauty treatments as well as in a host of other ways. It offers benefits that range from helping in weight loss to augmenting skin health.
Kalonji Oil Benefits
- It is a rich source of antioxidants and thus helps protect your cells from the damage caused by the free radicals. It is important for protection against heart diseases, Alzehimer’s and cancer.
- Black seed oil also helps reduce BMI and hence it is quite effective for weight loss.
- Kalonji seed oil is also known to lower blood sugar levels and prevent spikes in it making it beneficial for diabetics as well.
- Since it is also a powerful anti-inflammatory agent, it is beneficial in relieving joint pains.
- This oil is also beneficial for those with high blood pressure as its intake is known to significantly reduce high blood pressure as well as cholesterol.
- Being rich in nutrients, kalonji oil is very beneficial for boosting overall immunity and gives a boost to fight foreign elements.
Black Seed Oil Uses
- You can take a spoonful of kalonji oil daily for your overall health and to protect from several ailments.
- Warm the oil a little and rub it on your chest to relieve symptoms of congestion, runny nose and sneezing.
- You can also apply this oil to your hair for shinier and softer hair. You can mix the oil with coconut oil/ castor oil/ olive oil for best results.
- You can add a little quantity of this oil to your regular moisturizer and apply it on your skin for better moisture and hydration.
- This oil can also be applied to wounds as it reduces inflammation and bacteria and speeds up the wound healing process.
- If you suffer from joint pain/ stiffness or soreness in your joints, you can apply black seed oil to your joints for relief.
- Rubbing kalonji oil on cracked heels can help soften it along with getting rid of the cracks.
Kalonji Oil Price
If you are wondering about the kalonji oil price, a 200 ml bottle of it should cost you anywhere around INR 500 to INR 1000. Kalonji oil price will greatly depend upon its quality.
Buy 100% Authentic and Natural Kalonji Oil Online from Kashmirica
Experience the age-old proven benefits of black seed oil in this completely pure and naturally extracted bottle of oil from Kahmirica.
The composition of our kalonji oil is 100% natural and organic and the only ingredient used is kalonji seeds. We also do not use any chemicals as we believe in giving our customers only the best. The extraction methods used are completely natural too and such that the oil’s natural properties are retained and it offers maximum benefits.
At Kashmirica, we are dedicated to selling the highest quality, most genuine products only. Buy our kalonji oil once and we are sure that you’ll be returning for more.
Mir Saeid is the Growth Hacker of Kashmirica, a brand that is poised to ‘Bring Exclusives from Kashmir to You’. An enthusiastic cultural entrepreneur, he is driven by a passion to bring about a social impact. He has a Masters in International Business from the University of Bedfordshire and has worked in leading Marketing positions at various SMEs and Startups for 8+ years.
A polyglot who English, Arabic, Urdu & Koshur, Mir loves traveling, reading, researching, and writing. And that is why he keeps writing about art, culture, life, philosophy, health, and just about everything else he knows.