Kashmiri garlic, also referred to as Himalayan garlic is a single clove variety of garlic. It is round and has a bulbous shape with one flattened side and a point at the top. It has a thin light brownish colored outer layer that protects the garlic inside. The Kashmiri lehsun is also popularly known as Snow Mountain Garlic or Ek Pothi Lehsun in Hindi. If you want to buy the Kashmiri Lahsun online then you are at the right place but first, let us know more about it.
The Kashmiri garlic is extremely potent and is actually about seven times more potent than the regular garlic. It is available all year round and is harvested only once a year. Even though it has a pungent flavor, it is devoid of the acidity that is present in other garlic varieties. The Himalayan garlic is extremely sought after owing to its incredible medicinal properties and the health benefits that it offers.
Kashmiri Garlic Health Benefits and Nutritional Information
- It is a very good source of manganese, copper, selenium, phosphorus as well as Vitamin B6 and Vitamin C. It is also a good source of Vitamin B1 and calcium.
- The garlic also has antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal as well as antiviral properties.
- Kashmiri lahsun rejuvenates the brain nerves and is known to prevent brain tumor.
- It is also quite effective in reducing high cholesterol.
- The Kashmiri lehsun also has anti-cancerous properties and can stop the multiplication of cancer cells.
- It is also very effective in reducing high blood pressure and can treat hypertension.
- Eating it is also beneficial for diabetic people as it helps control blood sugar levels.
- The Himalayan garlic is also excellent for overall heart health and keeps it working smoothly.
- Eating it also works for curing indigestion as well as acidity.
- It also works as a remedy for treating cold, cough, flu and asthma.
- It is also highly effective in treating skin conditions such as acne.
- Overall, the Kashmiri garlic also works as an immunity booster.
How to use Himalayan Garlic
Here is how you can use the Kashmiri lahsun.
- Have 2 to cloves of it on an empty stomach for high blood pressure and 3 to 4 cloves for high cholesterol.
- For acne, peel about 2 to 3 cloves and rub them on the affected area.
- For asthma, take 2 pods, peel them, boil in a glass of milk and drink at night.
- Take 2 peeled cloves and boil in a cup of water or milk for any digestive disorders.
- For treating wounds, crush and remove the liquid from it, mix with a little water and apply on the affected area.
Buy Genuine Kashmiri Garlic Online from Kashmirica
A brand based out of Kashmir itself, our Himalayan garlic is as authentic as it can get. It is of premium quality and has a strong aroma and taste.
Organically grown, reap all the amazing benefits that this wonder of a food has to offer with our Kashmiri garlic.