- Premium Quality Lavender Oil
- Relieves Stress & Anxiety
- Improves Effects of Insomnia
- May Reverse Hair Loss & Promote Hair Growth
- Improves Complexion & Signs of Aging
- Acts as an Anti-Inflammatory Product
- Heals Wounds & Keeps Insects Away
- 10 ml Pack
If you are looking to buy the best lavender oil online then you are definitely at the right place. Obtained from the best of lavender, this essential oil from Kashmirica is sure to impress you with its fine quality. We sell only the most unique, authentic and superior quality on our website and essential oils are also a part of our vast collection.
We will tell you more about why Kashmirica is the right place to buy this essential oil online but first let us tell you all about it.
What is Lavender Oil?
The oil that is extracted from the flowering tops of the lavender plant is nothing but the lavender essential oil. The process of steam distillation is used to extract the pure oil from the beautiful purple-colored flowers of this plant.
Essential oils are gaining more and more popularity and one of the most popular and versatile among them is the oil of lavender. Having a wonderful scent, this oil is a treat to use. While the oil is very commonly used for aromatherapy, it has a host of other uses and benefits as well. Whether it is relieving migraine headaches or other pains, treating anxiety or insomnia or to treat various hair and skin issues, the lavender oil can do all of that and more. As this oil has antifungal, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties, using it actually has a lot of benefits.
The scent of lavender has been cherished for years and this flowering plant has commonly been used for baths and for relaxation purposes for years. Lavender, as well as its oil, are often very commonly used in a range of beauty and cosmetic products like soaps, moisturizers, shampoos and a lot more. In fact, the word ‘lavender’ itself is derived from the Latin word ‘lavare’ which means- to wash.
This oil is used topically and due to its versatile nature, it is considered to be a must-have. While there are a number of sellers for lavender oil online, not all of them sell pure lavender oil. And to get the best out of this oil, it is very important to ensure that it is of the best possible quality. Hence, when you decide to buy lavender oil online, make sure that you choose the right seller.
Since this is an essential oil and thus, highly concentrated, the oil of lavender is never used directly or on its own. It is first diluted with a carrier oil like coconut, jojoba etc. before topical application.
Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil
- This oil is known to soothe the nervous system as it has a very calming effect on it. As a result, it is great for alleviating stress, anxiety fatigue or feelings of depression and improving your mood.
- The soothing smell of lavender is also known to improve the quality of your sleep as well as treat insomnia by relaxing your mind and body. With its oil, your symptoms of insomnia are reduced, length of sleep and its overall quality are greatly improved.
- This essential oil also works wonderfully for treating muscle, joint as well as other aches. This will help to reduce the pain to a great extent.
- The essential oil of lavender is also quite effective in treating headaches, whether they are migraine headaches or headaches induced by tension, stress, or fatigue.
- What’s more, lavender oil is also known to ease menstrual cramps and provide you with great relief from them. Moreover, it can also ease nausea caused during menstruation.
- Lavender essential oil is excellent for your skin as it is full of antioxidants that are known to nourish your skin. Thus, it is also effective in treating skin-related disorders such as acne, wrinkles or eczema. Due to its antioxidant activity, this essential oil can also keep the skin’s signs of aging at bay.
- This essential oil has benefits for the hair as well. Using it can keep lice, nits as well as dandruff at bay. It is also known to promote overall healthy hair and manage it better.
- This oil also contains properties that are known to soothe itchy skin. Since lavender has anti-inflammatory properties, it soothes down the itchy skin caused by insect bites or any other reason.
Using Lavender Oil
After you buy lavender oil online, it can be used in various ways.
- To sleep better or to reduce insomnia, add a few drops of this essential oil to your pillows/ bedding to induce better sleep.
- You can directly smell the oil from its bottle or use it in a room freshener to spread its beautiful smell everywhere and feel your mood lighten up and keep feelings of stress, anxiety or tensions at bay.
- For treating joint as well as muscle aches, mix a few drops of this oil with a carrier oil and massage it on the aching areas.
- Dilute a few drops of this oil in either cool or warm water, mix well and use a cloth to apply it to your forehead, temples and neck. This will give you relief from menstrual cramps as well as nausea.
- For your skin, add a few drops of this essential oil to your moisturizer/ body lotion and apply it. Alternatively, you can also dilute the oil with a carrier oil and massage on your face.
- For better hair, dilute lavender essential oil with a carrier oil and massage it on your scalp. You can also mix a few drops of this oil with your shampoo.
- A few drops of this oil can also be added to your bath to feel relaxed and rejuvenated.
Lavender Oil Price
While its price will vary depending upon its quality and brand, any good quality lavender essential oil should cost you around 500 INR.
Buy Lavender Oil Online from Kashmirica- 100% Pure & Natural
If top-notch quality pure lavender essential oil is your priority then Kashmirica is the place for it. Derived only from the best quality lavender and nothing else- your lavender oil experience cannot get any better than this.