If you are on the quest to find the best lemongrass oil online then you are definitely at the right place. Obtained from the most amazing quality of lemongrass, Kashmirica’s lemongrass essential oil is sure to blow you away with its superior quality. At Kashmirica, we have pledged to sell only the most authentic, natural and high-quality products and our vast catalog also consists of essential oils.
Before we tell you why Kashmirica is the right place to buy this essential oil online, let us first tell you all about it.
What is Lemongrass Oil?
A grassy plant and herbal medicine, lemongrass oil is nothing but the oil extracted from the leaves and stalks of the lemongrass plant. The oil is obtained through the process of steam distillation from the fresh and partially dried leaves and stems of the plant. Lemongrass is native to Asia, Australia, Africa and Oceania. A tropical plant, lemongrass has a host of benefits right from relieving stress and anxiety to improving your overall well-being. Since ancient times, lemongrass has been used to treat pain, stomach problems, alleviating headaches, and a lot more.
The oil has a thin consistency and a pale yellowish color. Its distinct citrusy, lemony, grassy, and sweet powerful smell is something that you’ll love and remember once you smell it. And it is full of some great antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties. Some compounds found in this oil are flavonoids, phenolic, ketones, and terpene compounds.
Used popularly in aromatherapy, this oil now has a new found significance beyond just that. Due to its amazing ability to reduce fevers, lemongrass is also popularly known as fever grass in some cultures.
As it is an essential oil, lemongrass oil is never used directly or on its own. It is first diluted with a carrier oil like coconut, olive or almond oil before use.
To get the best out of this oil, it is very important to ensure that it is of pure quality. While you may find a dozen sellers for it online, you can’t always guarantee their authenticity. Hence, always be careful about where you source your lemongrass essential oil from. The lemongrass oil price is also a giveaway of its quality.
Lemongrass, has since ages, been popularly used as a flavoring agent in food as well as beverages in several countries including India, China, Vietnam and Sri Lanka. Just like the plant, its oil has a multitude of uses too.
Whether it is flawless skin, thicker hair or generally improved health that you’re looking for, the oil from lemongrass can do it all for you.
Lemongrass Oil Benefits
- The pleasant aroma of lemongrass essential oil will make you feel peaceful, reduce your anxiety, and calm you down.
- The oil works very effectively as a stress reliever and is even known to reduce your blood pressure. It also relieves stress-related symptoms like inability to sleep or reduced appetite by regulating them.
- The presence of Citral in the oil of lemongrass is known to reduce pain and cramps that are caused by inflammation. If you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis or similar such conditions, this essential oil is your answer for it.
- Lemongrass essential oil is also known to calm digestive disorders. It is popularly used to keep stomach aches and gastric ulcers away. The oil is known to calm the digestive system and treat issues like diarrhea.
- What’s more, lemongrass is also known to lower high cholesterol.
- This essential oil also greatly supports skin health by cleansing and detoxifying the skin and improving its texture. Its antioxidant properties are amazing for the skin and promote supple skin. The oil also efficiently combats acne-causing bacteria and prevents the occurrence of acne and pimples.
- This oil is also very good for your hair as it removes dandruff, promotes hair growth, and makes it thicker, and maintains healthy hair.
- Lemongrass essential oil is also beneficial for treating fungal infections such as yeast infections. This due to the antifungal property of the oil.
- This oil also works effectively for keeping insects and pests away.
Using Lemongrass Oil
After you buy lemongrass oil online, there are several ways that it can be used.
- This essential oil is very commonly used for aromatherapy. The oil can combat lethargy, irritability, terminate mental fatigue and boost mental alertness
- For better skin, you can mix a few drops of this oil in a carrier oil and massage it on your face. You can also add a few drops of it to your favorite moisturizer/ face pack/ body lotion.
- For better hair health, mix this essential oil with a carrier oil and massage your scalp. Alternatively, it can also be mixed in shampoos.
- To feel stress-free and relieve anxiety, you can just take a whiff from this essential oil.
- This oil can also be used in a vaporizer to spread its wonderful smell and fill the room with its aroma.
- For relief from muscular as well as joint pain, mix the oil with a carrier oil and massage it on the aching areas.
- To keep the insects away, mix a few drops of this oil in water, and use it as a spray.
Lemongrass Oil Price
Depending on its brand and quality, the lemongrass oil price. While low-quality diluted oil will be available at a very cheap price, good quality lemongrass essential oil should cost you anywhere around 500-700 INR for a bottle of 10 ml.
Buy Lemongrass Oil Online at Kashmirica – 100% Pure and Natural at the Best Price
Your search for the best premium quality lemongrass essential oil ends right here. As a brand dedicated to selling the most unique and authentic products, we give priority to quality over everything.
Derived from the finest of lemongrass plants, enjoy the best of its benefits with this essential oil from Kashmirica. Full of pure goodness and laden with benefits, our lemongrass essential oil is sure to become your favorite. Try this essential oil from Kashmirica once and you’ll definitely come back for more.