Some health boosters come in small packages. Even though they are bite sized, they are actually full of goodness. Pistachios or pistas are one of the most loved nuts in the entire world because of their delicious taste. Are you looking for pistachio online? Well, in that case, you are at the right place. We tell you why you should buy pista online from Kashmirica but first, let us know more about these nuts.
These tiny green-colored nuts that are encased in a hard shell belong to the cashew family. They are a little salty, crunchy and extremely delicious- making them one of the most sought after nuts. Pistas are enjoyed everywhere in the world and Indians are especially known to love it.
Health Benefits and Nutritional Information of Pistachios
- Pistas are a natural source of the healthy fats, proteins, Vitamin B6, fiber, thiamin, manganese, copper and phosphorus.
- Pistas are also quite high in antioxidants, making them beneficial for your overall health and staying away from several chronic diseases.
- Since pistachios are rich in two antioxidants named lutein and zeaxanthin, they are extremely good for eye health and protect the eyes.
- Again, owing to pistachio’s antioxidant content, eating them provides protection against heart diseases as well as several types of cancers.
- Being high in fiber, pistachios promote healthy gut bacteria and help keep your digestive system in the best health.
- Eating pistachios regularly can also help keep your blood sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol levels in check.
- Pistachios are also low in calories. Also, eating just a few of them can keep you satiated for long. Eating them may also aid you in weight loss.
- Being rich in proteins and antioxidants, pistachios are also beneficial for good skin and hair health.
How to eat pistachios?
After you buy pistachio online, you can use it in a number of ways. Since they are so delicious, eating them on their own is the best way to have pistas. You can have a handful of them as snacks or mix a few with other dry fruits and nuts and make a trail mix.
Add a few chopped pistas to your regular milk for making pista milk or masala milk for enhanced taste. You can also add them to other beverages like lassi and milkshake. Pistachios are also commonly added to various dessert recipes.
The pista price may vary depending upon where you buy them from. The pista price will tend to be higher when you buy high-quality, organically grown pistas. Whereas, pistas that have been grown artificially tend to cost less. Our pistas are priced at INR 800 for half a kilogram.
Buy Pistachio Online from Kashmirica
If you are wondering why you should buy pista online from Kashmirica, here’s why:
- Kashmirica is a brand based out of Kashmir and Kashmir is famous for its dry fruits and nuts. The climatic conditions and soil in Kashmir are favorable for growing pistas and hence, our pistas are of high-quality and extremely tasty.
- Our pistas are 100% natural and organically grown.
- They are hygienically packed and delivered right to your doorstep.