- Premium Quality Oil
- Helps Treat Acne
- Tones Your Skin
- Prevents Hair Loss
- Allows Weight Loss
- Improves Respiratory Issues
- Improves Mental Health
- Fights Diabetes
- 10 ml Pack
If you are looking for premium quality saffron oil then you have landed at the right place. Made from the highest grade of saffron, the saffron essential oil from Kasmirica is sure to impress you with its incredible quality. We only sell the most authentic products on our website and our vast range also consists of essential oils.
But before we tell you why Kashmirica is the right place for buying the oil of saffron, let us first tell you all about it.
What is Saffron Oil?
An essential oil, saffron oil is nothing but the oil derived from saffron spice or the stigmas of the crocus sativus flower. You may already be aware that saffron grows on a purple flower that goes by the name of ‘crocus sativus’ or the ‘saffron flower’. It is actually the stigma of this flower that we use as saffron.
Saffron, as a spice, is very popular and has the reputation of being one of the most expensive spices in the world. It is very commonly used in Indian cuisine as well as several other cuisines of the world. However, this spice is also laden with several benefits and is known to have umpteen benefits for the skin and hair. As a result, saffron is also the chief ingredient of a number of beauty and cosmetic products like face creams and soaps. Saffron has also been used in folk medicines since ages. This probably gives you an idea of how beneficial its oil must be!
To extract the oil, the saffron strands and first dried and crushed and then the method of steam distillation is used. The oil has a mild yet a distinct and soothing aroma.
Pure saffron oil is a true wonder and the benefits that it can do you are amazing. However, as saffron is quite rare, finding its pure oil can be quite difficult too. And to truly reap its benefits, the oil has to be pure. You will find many sellers selling this oil online but not every one of them sells authentic and pure saffron essential oil. Hence, you need to be very careful about which seller you buy it from and trust only the best. Saffron oil price, its reviews and the overall website and its products are a few ways of telling the authenticity and the quality of the oil.
As it is an essential oil, this oil should first be diluted with a carrier oil before use.
Saffron Oil Benefits
- This oil works very well for getting rid of acne. Due to its antibacterial properties, the oil is quite beneficial for treating pimples as well as acne. With regular use of it, you can also prevent the occurrence of acne.
- Another saffron oil for face benefit is that it keeps your skin toned, healthy, and glowing. The antioxidant content of saffron helps fight free radicals thus giving you amazing skin.
- Another benefit of saffron oil for skin is that with its regular use, your complexion will improve. It will give you blemish-free and more even-looking skin.
- This oil is also very beneficial to improve the texture and overall health of your hair. It will strengthen your hair, prevent hair loss and also make it softer and shinier.
- Saffron oil is also quite effective in dealing with the symptoms of stress, anxiety, or depression and boosts mental health naturally.
- What’s more, this oil can also help you fight insomnia and promote good sleep.
- Another saffron oil for skin benefit is that it protects your skin from the sun’s harmful rays and thus, prevents all the side effects caused by it.
Using Saffron Oil
After you buy it, there are many ways to use this essential oil.
- If using saffron oil for the face, mix it with a carrier oil like argan or almond before applying it to the face and massage it well. You can also mix a few drops of this oil to your everyday moisturizer or body lotion for the best results. It can also be added to your face pack for more benefits out of it.
- As for your hair, mix a few drops of it with a carrier oil like coconut, almond, or olive oil and massage it well on your scalp. You can also add a few drops of oil to your shampoo to enjoy its benefits.
- Saffron oil can also be taken by mouth in very small quantities and it has benefits like enhancing mental health, regulating blood sugar levels, and a lot more.
Saffron Oil Price
Since saffron is an expensive ingredient, the saffron oil price will tend to be more too. However, its amazing benefits make it totally worth the price. The price of the saffron oil will vary greatly depending upon its brand and quality. However, do not fall prey to cheap prices and buy only authentic quality pure saffron essential oil. We sell our saffron oil at Rs. 500/- per 10 ml.
Buy 100% Pure and Authentic Saffron Oil from Kashmirica
Enjoy all the wonders that saffron has to offer in this tiny bottle of saffron oil from Kashmirica. If 100% pure saffron essential oil is what you are looking for, Kashmirica is definitely your right place for it.
If you didn’t already know, Kashmiri saffron is known for its superior quality all over the world. As a result, it is also a very sought after saffron variety. Kashmiri saffron is laden with numerous nutrients and hence, has a lot of benefits.
And as a brand based out of the Kashmir valley itself, our saffron oil is made from the highest quality of saffron grown right here in Kashmir. Well, how does it get any better than this?
We give #1 priority to quality and all of our products are first checked for quality before getting listed on our website. The same goes for our essential oils as well. Our saffron essential oil is 100% pure, natural, undiluted, and honestly priced. Try Kashmirica’s saffron oil once and we are sure you’ll come back for more.