Tree Tea Oil
- Premium Quality Tree Tea Oil
- Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal & Anti-Inflammatory
- Perfect to Treat Acne
- Improves Symptom’s of Athletes’ Foot
- Removes Dandruff & Lice
- Combats Oily Skin
- 10 ml Pack
If you are looking to buy authentic and pure tea tree oil online then you are definitely at the right place. Made from the finest quality of tea tree leaves, this essential oil from Kashmirica is sure to impress you with its superior quality. At Kashmirica, we sell only the most authentic and natural beauty and other products and our extensive catalog also consists of essential oils.
Before we tell you why Kashmirica is the right place to buy oil of tea tree, let us first tell you all about it.
What is Tea Tree Oil?
An essential oil, the tea tree or melaleuca oil is an oil derived from the leaves of the tea tree, scientifically known as Melaleuca alternifolia, a tree native to Australia. Although it is known as the tea tree, it should not be confused with the tree that grows leaves for the tea that we drink.
The oil is obtained by steam distillation of the leaves of the tree. It has a camphor like smell that can be described as something similar to the scent of eucalyptus or mint. The tea tree oil contains a number of essential compounds that are known to kill certain bacteria, fungi as well as viruses. This oil is also commonly used for treating skin conditions such as acne, fungal or bacterial infections, athlete’s foot and a lot more. It has been used traditionally for medicinal purposes for hundreds of years.
Tea tree oil is commonly used as an ingredient in several cosmetics as well as beauty products like face cleansers, toners, and shampoos. The oil is only used topically and should not be taken orally.
Being an essential oil, this oil is diluted with a carrier oil such as coconut, olive or almond oil before use. Since essential oils like this one are quite potent, they are never used on their own.
If you wish to buy tea tree oil, there are several sellers selling it. However, if you wish to get the best benefits out of your oil, you need to ensure that it is 100% pure and of good quality. Most tea tree oils sold online are either diluted or of a very low quality.
Although the oil comes in tiny bottles, the benefits that it has are plenty. Whether it is skin or hair woes, you can bid them goodbye by incorporating this oil in your everyday routine.
Tea Tree Oil Benefits
- The oil’s natural antibacterial properties make it very beneficial for the skin. It is very effective for treating pimples and acne. Its regular use can also prevent acne.
- This oil is also very beneficial in treating fungus infection of the nails or athlete’s foot. The oil has incredible antifungal properties that help treat these two conditions.
- Tea tree oil is also very beneficial for the hair and it can help get rid of lice as well. If you have been looking for solutions for lice, this oil is your answer for it.
- Moreover, the oil of the tea tree also treats dandruff very effectively. If you have an itchy or dry scalp, some of this essential oil can be very beneficial for you as it helps to soothe and moisturize the scalp.
- Another way that tea tree oil benefits skin is by treating dermatitis. A condition caused by irritants or allergens, this oil is very beneficial for treatment of dermatitis.
- Tea tree oil is also very good for oral health. It is beneficial for those who have bad breath, toothache, gingivitis and can help reduce the pain and bleeding. The oil removes germs from the gums thus preventing gum infection and tooth decay.
- Did you know that this essential oil can also treat cuts and scars? Yes, it works amazingly well in treating infections, burns, cuts and scars. It is gentle on the skin and works as a powerful disinfectant.
- The oil is also very beneficial for your overall hair health as it helps reduce hairfall and gives you healthier hair. It also removes the toxins from your scalp, giving your hair more growth.
Using Tea Tree Oil
After you buy tea tree oil online, you can use it in various ways
- For acne, add a few drops of tea tree oil to a carrier oil like coconut or almond and dab it on your pimples. You can keep it for a few hours and then rinse. Do this as a treatment for psoriasis as well. You can also mix the oil with some aloe vera gel and use it as a face pack for acne.
- As for your hair, you can also mix a little of this oil in your everyday shampoo and use it to get rid of dandruff. Allow the shampoo to sit in your hair for a few minutes before washing it. You can also mix some of this oil with a carrier oil like coconut, almond or olive and massage your scalp with it for healthier hair.
- For nail infection, mix some of this oil with a spoonful of coconut oil and apply it to the affected area.
- For better oral and dental health, add a few drops of tea tree to warm water and swish it for a few seconds.
- To treat scrapes and cuts, first wash the area well. Then, make a mixture of coconut oil and tea tree oil and apply it to the affected area and cover.
Tea Tree Oil Price
The price of tea tree oil will vary depending upon its brand and quality. Pure and natural tea tree oil should cost you anywhere around INR 500 for a bottle of 10 ml.
Buy Tea Tree Oil Online from Kashmirica at Best Price
If you are looking for original and high-quality tea tree oil then Kashmirica is the right place for it. It is your perfect solution to treating acne, dandruff, getting better hair, getting rid of nail fungus and a lot more.
With quality being our #1 priority, you are assured to get only the best from Kashmirica.
Mir Saeid is the Growth Hacker of Kashmirica, a brand that is poised to ‘Bring Exclusives from Kashmir to You’. An enthusiastic cultural entrepreneur, he is driven by a passion to bring about a social impact. He has a Masters in International Business from the University of Bedfordshire and has worked in leading Marketing positions at various SMEs and Startups for 8+ years.
A polyglot who English, Arabic, Urdu & Koshur, Mir loves traveling, reading, researching, and writing. And that is why he keeps writing about art, culture, life, philosophy, health, and just about everything else he knows.