- Premium Quality
- The Perfect Massage Oil
- Known to Promote Hair Growth
- Hydrates Flaky Scalp & Skin
- Packed with Omega 3
- Remedy for Fungal Infections, Athlete’s Foot & Candida
- Filled with Anti-Oxidants
- Slows Ageing of Skin
- Pack of 100 ml
If you are looking to buy premium quality walnut oil online, you are surely at the right place. We, at Kashmirica, sell the purest, 100% organic oil made from the highest quality walnuts as are on our website.
Made from the freshest walnuts that are grown right here in Kashmir, our oil of walnut is sure to impress you with its amazing quality. But before we tell you why Kashmirica should be your choice, let us tell you all about our walnut oil in more detail.
What exactly is Walnut Oil?
It is simply the oil that is extracted by pressing whole walnuts. The oil has a delicate and nutty flavor and contains some very beneficial nutrients and compounds. As walnuts are some of the healthiest of nuts in the world, you can imagine what wonders its oil can do for you. Along with having culinary uses, this oil is very commonly used for beauty purposes too.
Also known as ‘akhrot oil’ in India, the oil from walnuts is intrinsically used as a carrier oil. It means that it can be used to dilute the potent essential oils. Not just that, walnut oil can also be used as a base oil.
There are two types of walnut oil that you will commonly find in the market- cold-pressed and refined. It is always better to go for cold pressed oil as it is rich in nutrients and hence, a lot more beneficial. Refined oils are mostly ripped off of any nutrition content and aren’t the greatest choice for health.
Due to the many benefits that cold-pressed oil of walnuts has, it also tends to be more expensive.
Owing to its rich mineral and nutrient content, this oil has a lot of health boosting qualities. Due to this, it is now rapidly gaining popularity. However, the effectiveness of the oil will greatly depend upon its quality and the kind of walnuts used. To reap the best benefits for your health as well as skin and hair, Kashmirica’s oil of walnuts is your answer to it.
Walnut Oil Benefits
- The oil of walnut makes for the perfect massage oil and will make you feel refreshed and relaxed.
- It is extremely good for your hair as it is known to hydrate flaky scalp and promote hair growth.
- This oil is also a very effective remedy for fighting infections; especially fungal infections, jock itch, Athlete’s foot and Candida.
- Being a rich source of antioxidants, walnut oil is very good for fighting the signs of ageing and helping you look youthful for longer. Thus, it can prevent wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of ageing and give you more youthful skin.
- The oil from walnuts is also known to be an effective treatment for psoriasis.
- Another one of the amazing walnut oil benefits is that it can reduce the dark circles under the eyes that are caused by sleep deprivation or stress.
- This oil is also known to treat flaky skin and enhance your skin’s overall appearance.
- Being rich in omega 3, the oil also stimulates skin growth, promotes the healing of wounds and helps in fighting off infections.
- Consuming walnut oil is known to fight inflammation as well as the issues related to it.
- Consuming it is also known to improve cholesterol levels, improve blood sugar control and lower blood pressure.
- Walnut oil is also excellent for the hair and has many hair benefiting properties. As it helps get rid of a flaky scalp, the oil is known to treat dandruff.
- What’s more, the oil of walnut can also help prevent hair loss and nourish the scalp.
- If you want to boost your hair growth, this oil is the answer for that as well.
Using Walnut Oil
- For fighting infections, you can directly apply the oil to the affected areas. For better results, you can mix walnut’s oil with a few drops of tea tree oil for infections.
- You can mix a little walnut oil with yogurt, honey and oatmeal to make a wonderful face pack.
- For applying it to hair, walnut oil can be mixed with other oils and massaged on the scalp.
- For dark circles, massage under your eyes with this oil every night.
- As for consuming it, walnut oil can be used for making salad dressings.
- For treating psoriasis, apply it directly on the affected area or use it in your bath.
Walnut Oil Price
If the oil is natural, pure and cold-pressed, it is likely to be expensive as it has numerous benefits. Kashmirica’s Walnut Oil is priced at 500 INR for a bottle of 100ml.
Buy 100% Pure and Natural Walnut Oil from Kashmirica
Kashmir is known to be one of the major producers of walnuts in the world. And as a brand based out of Kashmir itself, we use the freshest and the most amazing quality of walnuts for making our walnut oil. And same goes for our other beauty products.
Well, it cannot get any more authentic than this, can it?
Mir Saeid is the Growth Hacker of Kashmirica, a brand that is poised to ‘Bring Exclusives from Kashmir to You’. An enthusiastic cultural entrepreneur, he is driven by a passion to bring about a social impact. He has a Masters in International Business from the University of Bedfordshire and has worked in leading Marketing positions at various SMEs and Startups for 8+ years.
A polyglot who English, Arabic, Urdu & Koshur, Mir loves traveling, reading, researching, and writing. And that is why he keeps writing about art, culture, life, philosophy, health, and just about everything else he knows.