Showing all 3 results
[Professional] Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat
[Kashmir Willow] Tennis Cricket Bat
Soft Ball Cricket Bat
How to Buy a Cricket Bat from Kashmir?
We know through experience, it is very hard to know which kind of cricket bat to buy from Kashmir. Probably you’ve heard a lot of unsolicited advice due to which you are now confused about what to do? How to buy the best cricket bat from Kashmir.
In our opinion, the best way to buy a cricket bat is to leave it to a trusted expert. And that’s why you can trust KASHMIRICA and its experts to find the best bat for you. And the good part is that you don’t even have to travel to Kashmir to buy your dream cricket bat, you just do it from your home, online.
We have three varieties of bats:
- Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat for Professionals
- Tennis Cricket Bat for Amateur Players
- Soft Tennis Bats
If you decide to go by your own instinct rather than experts of the most trusted brand from Kashmir, ie. KASHMIRICA, we have a researched the most important parameters that will help you to buy a Cricket Bat from Kashmir.
Set aside a budget?
Bats from Kashmir cost cheaper than those made from English Willow. With that in mind, if you’re going to buy a good bat made from English Willow, you would need to spend 12000 – 50000. We know that there are cheaper options too, but they are not high-grade. At the same time, if you are going to buy a cheap Kashmir Willow bat, you may spend around 800 – 2000 on a bat. However, a good bat with high durability will cost you anything between 3000 – 6000.
Choose the weight you’re comfortable with?
Different players have different styles and very discreet skills. So, there is no one size fits all when you go to buy a cricket bat. Choose a heavy bat if you wish to play in the nets and hone your skills and work on your technique. If you are going to play with softballs, use a lighter bat. Both options are available with us a Kashmirica.
Which ball do you wish to play with?
If you wish to play with a leather ball, you would need a professional cricket bat. And that would cost you something above 3000 INR. At the same time, if you wish to play tape ball or tennis ball cricket, you would get a simpler lightweight bat for 800 – 1200.
What kind of player are you?
If you are a pinch-hitter who loves to play shots, you would need to go for a bat with a long handle. But if you rely on pushing, nudging, and timing the ball, you should go for a bat with a shorter handle.
Height of the batsman?
Depending on your age and height, you need to buy a bat that compliments you. Bats are generally of 8 sizes. 1 – 6, Harrow, and Full. You should check a sizing guide to buy a bat that suits you.
Kashmir Willow Vs English Willow
If you are a newbie into cricket, Kashmir Willow will suit you more. It will be easy on your pocket and help you build your essential batting skills. English willow is only for the qualified who play club cricket, especially since they are very expensive.
Kashmirica is your destination to buy:
- Ethnic Women’s Clothing such as Pashmina for Women, Kashmiri Suits, Embroidered Jackets, Kaftan Tops, Kurta & Kurtis, Sarees
- Ethnic Men’s Clothing such as Pashmina for Men, Muffler, Pathani, and Caps
- Handmade Decor such as Paper Mache, Prayer Mats, Wall Hangings, Rugs and Carpets
- Natural Perfumes such as Musk, Oudh, and Natural
- Antique Silver Jewellery such as Earrings, Rings, Pendants, Bracelets, and Bangles
- Natural Beauty Products such as Creams, Scrubs, Skincare, Essential Oils, and Carrier Oils
- Kashmir Foods such as Dry Fruits, Spices, Wazwan, Shilajit, Saffron, and Honey
- Top-Notch Cricket Bats from Kashmir including Kashmir Willow Leather Bats, Soft Tennis Bats, and Hard Tennis Ball Bats
- Handpicked Products for Great Quality
- Superior Craftsmanship to Promote our Arts & Crafts
- Honest Prices to Keep You Satisfied
Happy Shopping 🙂