- Premium Quality Raisins
- Organic in Nature
- No Added Preservatives
- Packed on Demand
- Delicious & Wholesome
- Perfect for Curing Weakness
- 400 Grams Pack (Net)
Raisins or what we call ‘kishmish’ in India are basically nature’s candies. Made from grapes, they are sweet and delicious. So, raisins are also often referred to as dry grapes. Raisins or Dry Grapes are very popular in India as well as in other parts of the globe. If you want to buy kismis online, which is another name for raisins/dry grapes, you have landed at the right place. We tell you why you should buy raisins online from Kashmirica but first, let us explore raisins a little.
After carefully harvesting the grapes, they are left to dry out. This process of drying reduces the moisture content in them and they become small and wrinkled. Since the moisture has been reduced from these grapes, the dry grapes or raisins actually contain nutrients in concentrated form. Hence, kishmish/dry grapes is one of the healthiest dry fruits that you can have.
Health Benefits and Nutritional Information of Raisins/Dry Grapes
- Raisins are a very rich source of antioxidants and iron. They also contain several other minerals and vitamins that are essential for overall health.
- Dry Grapes or kismis are known to aid in digestion. If you suffer from any stomach related issues, make sure to add them to your diet.
- Since they are a very good source of iron, eating raisins will help your hemoglobin and also help in the prevention and treatment of anemia.
- The antioxidants in raisins are also known to keep your eyes in the best health.
- Eating raisins also promote oral and dental health.
- Having a high content of antioxidants in them, raisins are good for your overall health. They help in preventing and fighting the damage that is caused to your body by free radicals.
- Eating raisins also helps in reducing the bad cholesterol or the LDL in your body.
- Again, owing to the antioxidant content, raisins are excellent for your skin.
- What’s more, raisins are also beneficial for your bone health and strengthens them.
- Since raisins are full of natural sugar, eating them will give you an instant boost of energy.
How to eat dry grapes?
After you buy kismis online, there are no limitations to how you can consume these superfoods. The best way to eat them would be as they are. You can have them with breakfast, as snacks or even as a dessert. If you prefer, you can also soak a few raisins beforehand before consuming them.
Raisins also make a great addition to several recipes. You can add them to your cereal, oats, porridge, rice dishes or sweet treats.
The kishmish price will vary depending on which store or vendor you buy them from. Our dry grapes or kismis are priced at INR 1000 per kg. You may find kishmish at cheaper prices but their quality is often greatly compromised.
Buy Raisins Online from Kashmirica
Our raisins are 100% organic and have absolutely no preservatives. We use high-quality grapes and the result is high-quality raisins. They are wholesome and delicious.
We only pack on-demand, ensuring hygiene and freshness. Try kismis online from Kashmirica once and we are sure you’ll keep coming back.
Mir Saeid is the Growth Hacker of Kashmirica, a brand that is poised to ‘Bring Exclusives from Kashmir to You’. An enthusiastic cultural entrepreneur, he is driven by a passion to bring about a social impact. He has a Masters in International Business from the University of Bedfordshire and has worked in leading Marketing positions at various SMEs and Startups for 8+ years.
A polyglot who English, Arabic, Urdu & Koshur, Mir loves traveling, reading, researching, and writing. And that is why he keeps writing about art, culture, life, philosophy, health, and just about everything else he knows.