- Premium Quality Rosemary Oil
- Improves Brain Function
- Stimulates Hair Growth
- Helps Relieve Pain
- Eases Stress
- Increases Blood Circulation
- Reduces Joint Inflammation
- 10 ml Pack
If you are looking to buy premium top quality rosemary oil then you are certainly at the right place. Derived from the best rosemary plants, this essential oil from Kashmirica is sure to impress you with its amazing quality. We sell only the most authentic, natural, and top quality products on our website and our extensive catalog also consists of a number of essential oils.
But before we tell you why Kashmirica is the right place to buy this oil, let us tell you all about it first.
What is Rosemary Oil?
Commonly used for culinary as well as medicinal purposes, rosemary is a herb. With its scientific name Rosmarinus officinalis, this fragrant herb is native to the Mediterranean and Asia. Its name is derived from two Latin words- ‘Ros’ meaning dew or mist and ‘Marinus’ meaning sea. The oil derived from this herb is nothing but the Rosemary essential oil. Though the herb is best known as a food seasoning, rosemary is one of the most medicinal plants worldwide. Since ancient times, the Romans, Egyptians, and the Greeks have been using this herb.
Rosemary grows as a shrub and its leaves resemble the shape of a needle and have white, pink, purple or blue flowers. The oil is derived from the plant’s leaves, flowers, and buds using the method of steam distillation. Rosemary essential oil has a herbaceous aroma which can be described as camphorous, sweet and slightly floral.
Whether it is improving memory and brain function, relieving joint pains or preventing hair loss, rosemary has a host of benefits and uses. The oil also finds ample use in aromatherapy. This essential oil has some amazing antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory as well as antioxidant properties.
Since it is an essential oil, rosemary oil is never used directly without diluting it with a carrier oil first. Since the oil is quite potent, coconut oil, argan oil or other similar oil should be used to dilute it.
We know that there are many sellers selling rosemary oil online. And this can make the task of finding pure rosemary essential oil quite difficult. To get the best out of this essential oil, it is important that you choose the right seller as diluted or substandard quality oil will do you no good.
Rosemary Oil Benefits
- Being full of antibacterial properties, this essential oil is excellent for treating respiratory issues. The scent of this oil is effective for the treatment of sore throat, throat congestions, bronchitis, cold as well as flu. Due to its antioxidant action, this oil can also reduce the risk of asthma.
- Rosemary essential oil is also excellent for relieving muscle and joint pains. Its antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties work magic on pains and soreness of muscles.
- Aromatherapy with this essential oil is very beneficial for your overall health. Its antifungal and antibacterial properties will boost your health and possibly combat a number of diseases ranging from the common cold to heart diseases. The oil also has relaxing properties, can detoxify your body and keep the stress at bay.
- Rosemary oil has a host of benefits for your hair as well. If you want to reclaim the lost shine on your hair, use this oil. Moreover, using this essential oil on your hair also strengthens the hair follicles thus promoting hair growth. It can help combat thinning hair by boosting hair growth and promoting its thickness. Rosemary oil for hair growth is a total boon.
- This essential oil also works wonders for improving your brain function. Using this oil improves your concentration, reduces your mental fatigue, and stimulates your cognitive abilities.
- If you are wondering about the benefits of rosemary oil for skin, there’s plenty too. This essential oil is great for treating acne owing to its antibacterial properties. It also works effectively to prevent breakouts from occurring. Moreover, rosemary essential oil also hydrates the skin, tones it, increases oxygenation, fights sun damage, and helps your skin look youthful and radiant.
- The topical application of this essential oil is also helpful in improving the circulation of blood.
- What’s more, the oil of rosemary is also known to relieve headaches, reduce tension, stress, fatigue, relieve anxiety, and work as an antidepressant.
Uses of Rosemary Oil
After you buy rosemary oil, there are umpteen ways to use it.
- This oil is excellent for use in aromatherapy. Mix a few drops of this essential oil in a carrier oil like almond, jojoba or apricot and use it for a relaxing massage. Alternatively, you can also add a few drops of rosemary essential oil to your bath water for a rejuvenating bath.
- To treat muscle and joint pains, add a few drops of this oil to coconut oil or another carrier oil and massage it on the aching areas.
- To get relief from headaches and respiratory issues, add a few drops of this oil to a hot water/ steam inhaler and take its steam to feel refreshed and relaxed
- Just inhaling this oil is also beneficial for relieving headaches and feeling relaxed and free of stress and tensions.
- This essential oil can also be added to an oil diffuser to spread its pleasant aroma and feel relaxed.
- To use rosemary oil for skin, add a few drops of it to aloe vera gel and use it as a face mask. Alternatively, this essential oil can also be mixed with your regular moisturizer to feel its effects on skin.
- To use rosemary oil for hair growth, mix it with a carrier oil like coconut or almond and massage your scalp with it.
Rosemary Oil Price
The rosemary oil price will vary depending on its quality and brand. A good quality rosemary essential oil should cost you anywhere up to INR 700 for a bottle of 1o ml.
Buy Rosemary Oil Online from Kashmirica
Experience all the wonders that rosemary has to offer with this bottle of essential oil from Kashmirica. Our rosemary essential oil is 100% pure, undiluted, natural, of superior quality and honestly priced.